Buzz about New Signature
Working America is the community affiliate of the AFL-CIO, and is a powerful force for working people. They combine the strength of 10 million union men and women and millions of workers without the benefit of a workplace union.
National Archives Transcription Pilot Program
By contributing to transcriptions, you can make these historical documents more accessible to the public.
The Center for Internet and Society (CIS) is a public interest technology law and policy program at Stanford Law School and a part of Law, Science and Technology Program at Stanford Law School.
Mobile Commons offers companies, health organizations, non-profits, and government agencies simple tools to reach people on the device they use most – their mobile phones.
League of Women Voters
The League of Women Voters is a citizens’ organization that has fought since 1920 to improve our government and engage all citizens in the decisions that impact their lives.
Equality Michigan works to achieve full equality and respect for all people in Michigan regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression
The Americans United for Separation of Church and State is a group dedicated to preserving religious freedom through maintaining the separation of Church and State.
The Lowy Institute is an independent, nonpartisan international policy think tank located in Sydney, Australia. The Institute hosts debates and discussions within Australia and internationally. The Institute’s vision is an open Australia, engaged with the world.
Digital Learning Now
Digital Learning Now! is a national campaign to advance policies that will create a high quality digital learning environment to better prepare students with the knowledge and skills to succeed in college and careers.
Social microfunding web service that connects people and money to site-based environmental projects.
Days of Molecular Medicine 2011
Days of Molecular Medicine Conference website built for the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
Oceana – Adopt Marine Wildlife
Give meaningful gifts that make a difference and help protect the worlds oceans! Each adoption will help to protect these creatures and their habitats and it’s a great gift that educates and inspires.
Collective Bargaining Facts
AFL-CIO’s website dedicated to highlighting the importance of collective bargaining to all Americans.
MemberCentral is dedicated to highlighting AAAS activities and fostering community among our members. To support these goals, the site features original content presented as webinars, videos, podcasts, blogs, and more.
I Am Working America
Engaging website asks visitors to stand up and declare their support for the rights of working Americans and empowers visitors to make their own statement.
World Almanac of Islamism
A comprehensive resource designed to track the rise or decline of radical Islam on a national, regional and global level.
Food & Water Watch
Through their cutting edge website Food & Water Watch effectively engages visitors, organizes supporters, raises money, disseminates research, and influences policy.
I am Not Your ATM!
This interactive website empowers visitors to send a message to Wall Street by uploading their photos for inclusion on the website.
Factory Farm Map
The Factory Farm Map website compellingly illustrates something that people in rural America have known for a long time: family farms are being replaced by factory farms, and these facilities are overwhelming some regions of the country.
New Signature built the website for the Société Nationale des Chemins de fer Français–the French National Railway–to provide the company with an online presence focused on providing a US-based audience with transparent information about the group.
Stop Prop 17
This website served as the online platform for the organization’s ballot initiative campaign urging Californians to vote no to Proposition 17.
Spill the Truth
SpilltheTruth.org features a compelling message delivered through multimedia content including a compelling video, interactive timeline, and supporting documentation.
Center for a New American Security
We employed the latest tactics, standards and technologies to build the Center for a New American Security’s web presence.
Stunning visual design, practical usability, and robust functionality combined to create a compelling website.
ThinkProgress.org was developed using the WordPress platform and built on a server cluster for high availability and scalability.
New Signature created a visual design that extended the culture and energy of the restaurant.
5th Annual Dodging Diabetes Charity Dodgeball Tournament
The site was built on the WordPress content management system in order to provide the founders and volunteers with an easy way to update content on the website.
- The New Signature team was able to take a relatively dry economics report and transform it into a stunning, interactive site. The data are presented in such a comprehensive and exciting way that you want to visit the site again and again. We couldn’t be happier with the result.
- We were very impressed, not just by the instruction and professionalism, but also by the work you put in up front to tailor the course to our specific needs!
- New Signature provides a small company like ours with excellent service and the expertise we need. For four years they’ve handled every IT matter, large and small, professionally and expertly. What truly sets them apart is how hard they work to educate and satisfy their clients. We’d be lost without them.
- Our experience with New Signature has been outstanding from start to finish. Their overall technical acumen and execution are first rate and their commitment to customer service has made working with the New Signature team both pleasant and productive. I cannot recommend them highly enough.
- Our new business requires an IT system that is always working. We’re very pleased with New Signature’s incredible team of experts and solutions. They constantly provide quality service with a personal touch.
- New Signature took the time to understand what I wanted, developed creative concepts to meet my needs, and then patiently worked to incorporate my feedback. Our award-winning site is a testament to both their skills and their service.
- New Signature is a valuable and critical partner to our business. They provide outstanding IT support on everything from large projects such as upgrading our entire IT infrastructure to our small daily help desk needs. We find them to be extremely knowledgeable and very responsive. I am particularly… Read more
- Food & Water Watch needed a critical campaign site to highlight the work we were doing to protect the Gulf from a worse spill than the Deepwater Horizon crisis--and we needed it fast. New Signature came on board, got to the point, started development and design and had suggestions immediately. The very… Read more
- As the conduit between New Signature and Occasions Caterers, I can count on communicating with a dedicated team quick to respond with professionalism, expertise, and a can do attitude. I appreciate that New Signature makes the effort to learn not only about our IT needs, but about our core business, and… Read more
- New Signature has been a life-saver for us. We are a relatively small operation and don't have the expertise or resources for a full-time IT department. Frankly, even if we did, they wouldn't hold a candle to the level of service, intelligence and competence we get from New Signature. Whether it's… Read more
- As a startup business several years ago, New Signature advised on and managed all of our technology needs. As my business has grown, they’ve been a partner – ensuring that we remain ahead of the game in terms of security and business continuity. I’ve recommended them to several friends, all… Read more
- We have worked with New Signature since 2007. They have done a stellar job at everything from a major site overhaul to minor maintenance and bug fixing. I greatly appreciate that New Signature has given us exactly the same level of service and responsiveness, regardless of the scope of the work.
- As a small organization with big ambitions, Inside Higher Ed has found New Signature to be an outstanding development partner. From working with us to create a simple but compelling site design, to creating terrific functionality that keeps our readers engaged with our content, to quickly solving… Read more
- We have worked with New Signature for the past three years and have been continually impressed by their excellent customer service. The New Signature team always takes immediate action when an issue arises, works efficiently to find a solution, and ensures that the specific needs of our organization and… Read more
- When we were in the throws of a David v. Golaith ballot initiative campaign in California, the New Signature team jumped in to create a top-notch website with a saavy and sophisticated design to help us beat a billionaire opponent.
- In June of 2006, our firm decided to change IT consultants and, to our good fortune, I found New Signature. The main reason we decided on New Signature was their team approach to providing support. We have been assigned a superior team that has helped us with development of a Disaster Recovery plan,… Read more