OUR VALUES DRIVE OUR SUCCESS™
We deliver dedicated and responsive customer service, best practices, and a deep bench of technical expertise to solve business challenges for SMB, mid-sized, enterprise and public sector customers. We are defined by a commitment to business excellence and to the highest standards of civic and social responsibility, integrity and ethical conduct.
Since 2003, New Signature has built a record of leadership by delivering IT solutions to more than 300 customers and helping them achieve a positive return on investment. We have developed strong relationships with these customers by delivering superior results over the short- and long-term. These customers include practically all industry sectors, including: non-profit, association and foundation; public affairs; finance and real estate; education; legal; restaurant and hospitality; media and communications; technology; health and medical; government; retail; transportation; and local, state and federal government.
We integrate social responsibility into every aspect of the company and empower employees to apply their expertise to solve societal problems. The firm focuses on serving disadvantaged groups within our local community, including: urban youth at risk, those experiencing homelessness, and individuals with disabilities. New Signature is also committed to environmental leadership in all of our business activities and works with our partners, suppliers and customers to protect the environment.
Employee well-being is incorporated in every aspect of New Signature’s business, from strategy to operations. New Signature honors its commitment to diversity and considers it a competitive advantage in serving customers.
Honors and Recognition
New Signature is proud to have earned a myriad of awards in recognition of our employee’s commitment to excellence and innovation.
- 2010 National Capital Business Ethics Award
- 2012 DC Chamber of Commerce Small Business Champion of the Year Finalist
- 2012 Apollo Helios Awards Finalist
- 2011 Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in America
- 2011 CRN Next-Gen 250 List of best small, innovative and nimble business and technology integrators
- 2011 CRN Fast Growth 50 Up and Coming list of fastest growing solution providers in North America
- Webby Awards / five awards total, including three in 2012
- Interactive Media Awards / 17 awards total, including six in 2012
- Communicator Awards / 20 awards total, including nine in 2012
- W3 Awards / ten awards total, including two in 2011
- WebAward / five awards total, including two in 2011
- Davey Awards / 14 awards total, including four in 2011
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
Why Work With Us?
We stand out from the crowd in several ways:
- Unmatched Customer Service. Really. New Signature provides personalized attention, continuous communication, immediate action, and definitive follow-through. We listen and we deliver.
- Empowerment. New Signature’s culture strongly promotes open communication, transparency, high expectations and empowerment. Every member of New Signature has the ability to make decisions and make an impact.
- Helpful Experts. We only hire the best and we invest substantially in their continued education. This translates into skilled and happy employees who are dedicated to our clients’ success.
- Exceptional Quality. We take pride in our ability to design, create and deliver amazing products and services. Each is tailored to meet our customers’ need and delivered on time.
- Technology and Best Practices. We continually identify, test, and deploy new technologies and refine best practices to make a positive impact on our customers’ business.
- Independent and Objective. We are technology agnostic and vendor neutral. Our experts provide you with sound and independent strategic advice.
- Honest and Ethical. New Signature’s values shape the way we do business. You can read more about them in the section below.
New Signature’s core values shape the way New Signature does business and drive the company’s success. They are the underpinning of our company culture and they shape the way we do our work, the projects we pursue, and the interactions we have with our customers, colleagues, partners, and suppliers. We pledge to:
- Be a great company to do business with—for clients and suppliers.
- Provide only superior services.
- Foster client communication and provide polite customer service.
- Educate our clients.
- Stay creative and be forward thinking, proactive, entrepreneurial and adaptive.
- Promote trust and credibility through legal and ethical conduct.
- Promote diversity of experience, culture, ideas and opinions.
- Contribute proactively to a better community.