Working at New Signature
New Signature is growing and if you are an intelligent person with a background in information technology, computer science, web development or graphic design we would like to hear from you.
Specifically, New Signature seeks qualified professionals who:
- are smart and intellectually curious,
- enjoy providing the highest level of customer service,
- seek a challenging work experience,
- want to learn and gain greater expertise in their field,
- enjoy working at a growth company with lots of advancement opportunities,
- can work hard while having fun, and
- act in an honest and ethical manner.
New Signature offers a unique culture, a great benefits package and opportunities for growth.
If you are interested in being considered for a position, please review our open positions.
New Signature is made up by a diverse group of people that have different interests, experiences and backgrounds. New Signature employees share an interest in growing their technical, leadership and communication skills. The company is dedicated to encouraging this growth through the provision of training, mentorship, resources necessary to expand your knowledge, and challenging projects. We thrive on challenging projects that require problem solving, focus on customer service, a passion for continual innovation and education, mutual respect for each other and a dedication to providing the best customer service experience possible.
New Signature’s management team believes strongly in open communication, transparency, high expectations and empowerment. Every member of the New Signature team has the ability to make decisions and make an impact.
New Signature’s values shape the way we do our work, the projects we pursue, and the interactions we have with our colleagues, partners, customers, and suppliers. They also set us apart from the competition:
Our Values Drive Our Success
- Be a great company to do business with—for clients and suppliers.
- Provide only superior services.
- Encourage communication and provide polite customer service.
- Stay creative, forward thinking, proactive, entrepreneurial, and adaptive.
- Promote trust and credibility through ethical and legal conduct.
- Promote diversity of experience, culture, ideas, and opinions.
- Help create a better community through our actions.
New Signature offers competitive compensation and benefits to our employees including:
- Dedicated weekly time for education/training.
- Medical and dental insurance.
- 401(k) plan.
- Paid vacation and holidays.
- Paid sick and personal leave.
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage.
- Life insurance.
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- WMATA SmartBenefits program.
- Zipcar membership.
- Lead Generation & Inside Sales Representative
- Web Designer and Developer
- IT Analyst
- Lead SharePoint Architect and Developer
- Sales & Account Manager
- Microsoft Sales and Deployment Engineer (New York, NY)
- Microsoft Sales and Deployment Engineer (Philadelphia, PA)
- Microsoft Sales and Deployment Engineer
- Microsoft Sales and Deployment Engineer (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Microsoft Sales and Deployment Engineer (Richmond, VA)
- Senior Drupal and/or WordPress Engineer
- Sr. Systems Administrator / IT Manager (RTP Area)
- Sr. Systems Administrator / IT Manager