Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online provides a powerful and easy-to-use customer relationship management (CRM) solution delivered online (via the cloud), to help organizations improve marketing effectiveness, boost sales, and enrich customer service interactions quickly and cost-effectively.
Its natural user experience and simple deployment encourage quick and seamless adoption by users. Also, it operates like and integrates with widely familiar Microsoft Office products – including Microsoft Outlook.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM works directly with Microsoft Office 365 to boost productivity and support collaboration in an "always on" online environment.
- It fits your budget while giving you all the benefits of full-featured CRM.
- It's customizable, flexible, and can scale on demand, so it's adaptable to your evolving business. Plus it gives you access to hundreds of partner-developed applications to meet business needs via Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace.
Select Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Capabilities
- Data import and cleansing
- Easy-to-use segmentation tools
- Holistic lead tracking and management
- Powerful campaign planning and execution
- Automated response tracking
- Closed-loop marketing analysis and reporting
- "Lead to Cash" visibility
- Sales planning and territory management
- Seamless lead management
- Comprehensive opportunity tracking and management
- Real-time sales forecasts and pipeline reports
- Streamlined sales processes
- Mobile productivity
- 360-degree customer view
- Knowledge tracking and sharing
- Streamlined case management
- Guided dialogs and call scripts
- Powerful service scheduling
- Streamlined processes and escalations
- Self-service portal capabilities
- Integrated call-center desktop
- Drag-and-drop customization
- Contextual analytics
- Robust workflow engine
- Advanced personalization
- System-wide auditing and field-level search
- Role-based forms
- Solutions management console
- Powerful developer tools